Wow...less than one week! I have been reading Spain guidebooks and online resources, gathering as much info as possible about the history of Spain and the city of Valencia. I am trying to tie up loose ends; taking library books back, getting meds, last-minute teeshirts and travel supplies....I think it going to be a wonderful city. I am really looking forward to exploring the old part of the city, and exploring the beach.
I am curious to meet my new host family. Any suggestions for what type of gift I could bring? I went looking for a book of Greensboro photographs...and then I remembered that the city skyline is not so pretty. :( The book I found has pictures that are truly TRAGIC. There are parts of the city which are beautiful...photographers-get yourself out there! We need a new book! So, I have settled on getting random food/snack items made in NC. Someone suggested I bring jewelry, but I don't know the person AT ALL. Risky. Anyway, I am still open to ideas...
So, not giftable, but there is an interesting website with photos of Greensboro... http://www.greensborodailyphoto.com/
Also, I ran across the following photo stream of Valencia's sites. I am going to try and add it as a widget.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/salvita_42/sets/72057594142934757/with/3198859187/
No comments:
Post a Comment